Board info:
- No birthdays today
- In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
- It is currently Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:23 am
Send More Paramedics #2: Paying the Cost to Be the Boss
The place to comment on all features and reviews from the From Dusk Till Con main site.Send More Paramedics #2: Paying the Cost to Be the Boss
by Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 am
Read this post in the latest installment of Mr. Chainsaw's blog, Send More Paramedics, by clicking here:
http://fromdusktillcon.com/content/send-more-paramedics
http://fromdusktillcon.com/content/send-more-paramedics
-
Mr. Chainsaw - Site Admin

- Posts: 9924
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm
- Location: Fox Lake, IL
by Dixie » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:19 am
Nice done Mr.Chainsaw. I could be wrong but I think if Grey were to offer refunds to anyone who wanted or needed a refund, a lot of people might not even ask for one. The people who bought tickets wanted this show to happen. In my opinion a lot of people asking publicly about refunds are just trying to reassure themselves this wasn't a sham. Offering a full refund is putting the fans first and would go a long way in reassuring them. He keeps saying he is doing this for the fans, but them he seems to think the con is more important than the fans he is doing the con for.
Just my opinion
Just my opinion
- Dixie
- Fresh Meat

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am
- Location: Fairhope, Alabama
Re:
by Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 am
Dixie wrote:Nice done Mr.Chainsaw. I could be wrong but I think if Grey were to offer refunds to anyone who wanted or needed a refund, a lot of people might not even ask for one. The people who bought tickets wanted this show to happen. In my opinion a lot of people asking publicly about refunds are just trying to reassure themselves this wasn't a sham. Offering a full refund is putting the fans first and would go a long way in reassuring them. He keeps saying he is doing this for the fans, but them he seems to think the con is more important than the fans he is doing the con for.
Just my opinion
You know its funny, but my wife believes the same thing and Im inclined to agree. I think just the gesture of offering would be enough reassurance that fans would stand buy the show with little protest. Its when fans suspect foul play at hand that they become wary.
Thank you for commenting. I really do want to start getting a bit more regular with my blogs/essays and the fact that I know people are reading and enjoying the work is a motivating factor to keep putting it out.
-
Mr. Chainsaw - Site Admin

- Posts: 9924
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm
- Location: Fox Lake, IL
by ElmStreetSurvivor » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm
I had read a small bit about this on another forum but never knew the full scoop, great read man.
-
ElmStreetSurvivor - Fresh Meat

- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:56 pm
- Location: Tampa, FL.
Re:
by Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:03 pm
ElmStreetSurvivor wrote:I had read a small bit about this on another forum but never knew the full scoop, great read man.
Thanks very much. Please feel free to pass the link along to anyone else you guys think would be interested in the subject matter or that would just be interested in doing some good reason.
-
Mr. Chainsaw - Site Admin

- Posts: 9924
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm
- Location: Fox Lake, IL
Re:
by The Lone Deranger » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:34 pm
Dixie wrote:Nice done Mr.Chainsaw. I could be wrong but I think if Grey were to offer refunds to anyone who wanted or needed a refund, a lot of people might not even ask for one. The people who bought tickets wanted this show to happen. In my opinion a lot of people asking publicly about refunds are just trying to reassure themselves this wasn't a sham. Offering a full refund is putting the fans first and would go a long way in reassuring them. He keeps saying he is doing this for the fans, but them he seems to think the con is more important than the fans he is doing the con for.
Just my opinion
I agree with this.
-

The Lone Deranger - Fresh Meat

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm
by Dixie » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:49 pm
I honestly think a lot of the people bringin up refunds don;t really want them. Their bullshit detectors are just trying to sniff out a scam. Likewise if someone had honestly confronted the rumors early on, this whole thing could have ended better. I had severla friends planning on going, and I was toying with the idea, but the rumors scared them off. If Beal was to blam, then out him earlier. In the interview it looks like he is backing away from sueing Beal, really convenient if you don't have any proof that Beal did anything.
- Dixie
- Fresh Meat

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am
- Location: Fairhope, Alabama
14 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Return to From Dusk Till Con Feature/Review Comment Thread
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
- Board index
- The team • Delete all board cookies • Delete style cookies • All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

