Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there are 4 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
  • Last visit was: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am
  • It is currently Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am

HorrorHound Weekend Indianapolis, Mar. 25th-27th

Discuss all upcoming conventions and events and arrange to meet fellow fiends at the shows.

HorrorHound Weekend Indianapolis, Mar. 25th-27th

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm

So I thought Id get this thread started given that we will likely hear an announcement from Nathan either today or tomorrow.

Someone on another forum said they got their latest issue of HorrorHound in the mail and that they were doing a Killer Klowns reunion. Also noticed Mark Patton has stated he would be there on Facebook. I guess we'll know soon enough.

As always, this is one of the FDTC crew's favorite convention each year and we plan to be out there for the weekend come Hell or high water.

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10057
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL


Postby sgtpeppers » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 pm

I just got my issue and it lists some movies on the back that go along with some rumors I've heard.

Suspiria
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Evil Dead 2
The Prowler
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
The Funhouse
The Beyond
House By the Cemetery


I'll be very very happy if they get a good mix of people from those movies.
User avatar
sgtpeppers
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Oak Lawn, IL

Re:

Postby CRFTony » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm

sgtpeppers wrote:I just got my issue and it lists some movies on the back that go along with some rumors I've heard.

Evil Dead 2
The Prowler
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
The Funhouse


These DEFINITELY have my attention! I can't wait to hear who might be added from these movies. I need to get some posters ordered. :)
CRFTony
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Postby FullMoonFanatic » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I heard from a reputable source that they are doing reunions for The Funhouse, Suspiria, The Beyond, and House by the Cemetary. I guess we'll just have to wait to see what Nathan confirms.

FullMoonFanatic
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

Postby ODRiley » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:27 pm

i hope this means im finally gonna meet Catriona Macoll, Argento, and Tobe Hooper :)
In a blaze of blood, bones, and body parts, the vivacious young girl was instantly reduced to a tossed human salad...a salad that police are still trying to gather up...a salad that was once named Elizabeth.

- Frankenhooker

ODRiley
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: Hinckley, IL

Postby homeless_camel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:04 am

I just wouldn't build a show around Tobe with his cancellation history.

homeless_camel
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Re:

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 am

sgtpeppers wrote:I just got my issue and it lists some movies on the back that go along with some rumors I've heard.

Suspiria
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Evil Dead 2
The Prowler
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
The Funhouse
The Beyond
House By the Cemetery


I'll be very very happy if they get a good mix of people from those movies.



Certainly an interesting list. I'd be curious to see who they get representing each film. This could definitely be HorrorHound's best year yet!

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10057
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL

Postby potatojoe » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 am

Killer Klowns? woo!
User avatar
potatojoe
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 am

Postby HybridFlip » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 am

Sounds awesome so far!!
HybridFlip
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:27 am

Postby FullMoonFanatic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 am

I'm so damm sick of seeing the 3 Boondock Saints guys, but loving the rest of the line up!

FullMoonFanatic
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

Next

Return to Upcoming Cons and Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Amara, Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online In total there are 4 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
Most users ever online was 47 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Amara, Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest