Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests
  • Last visit was: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:32 pm
  • It is currently Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Sucker Punch

For all conversation not specifically towards just horror films.

Sucker Punch

Postby The Lone Deranger » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Anyone see the trailer for this? I think it looks awesome!

Image
User avatar
The Lone Deranger
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:15 pm


Postby sporterX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Yeah, I agree. I'm a sucker for the "hot chicks kick ass" movie. Plus the visuals and graphics look incredible.
User avatar
sporterX
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Ive heard it described as a cross between 300 and Inception. Definitely an intriguing concept (where everything takes place in the imagination of the main characters).

Loving what Im seeing though.

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9952
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL

Postby sgtpeppers » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Looks like fun.
User avatar
sgtpeppers
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Oak Lawn, IL

Postby Ricardo Del Muerto » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

All girl prison with Super Hotties fighting Giant Rocket Launching Samurai's amongst other sorts of awesome! I do not think there should be much debate on whether or not we should see this.
Image
User avatar
Ricardo Del Muerto
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: A-Town

Re: Sucker Punch

Postby Veritas Aequitas » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 am

I do not believe I've seen a movie yet that Zack Snyder has directed that I didn't like.
~ All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am: just one bad day. The Joker. "Batman: The Killing Joke"

Veritas Aequitas
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm
Location: Antioch, IL.

Postby BmovieMama » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 am

I love Zack Snyder! This trailer was released at SDCC and I was amazed Can't wait
Live each day as it were your last because it may be.

BmovieMama
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Orlando, Florida

Re: Sucker Punch

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:I do not believe I've seen a movie yet that Zack Snyder has directed that I didn't like.


I havent seen Legends of the Guardians but have no interest to.

That said, yeah, Zack is a fuckin young up and coming rock star director. Aside from this hes got Man of Steel and Xerxes coming up too.

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9952
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL

Re: Sucker Punch

Postby Veritas Aequitas » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:28 am

I just checked and that Legend of the Guardians cartoon Owl movie has made $135,078,821 Worldwide. Damn. I didn't even know Zack Snyder had anything to do with that movie let alone directed it. Oh well Robert Rodriguez has got Spy Kids and Zack's got this.
~ All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am: just one bad day. The Joker. "Batman: The Killing Joke"

Veritas Aequitas
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm
Location: Antioch, IL.

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am

For a kids movie, Spy Kids isnt all that bad actually. Just my opinion.

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9952
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL

Next

Return to General Film Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Who is online In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
Most users ever online was 47 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests