Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests
  • Last visit was: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 am
  • It is currently Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 am

The Official AMC's The Walking Dead Thread

Long live the new flesh..!

The Official AMC's The Walking Dead Thread

Postby mrsickbunny » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 pm

I found out about this contest and decided to spread some dead, click below. Can't wait for zomBcon and the walking dead! Cheers http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=289190242
mrsickbunny
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:31 am


Postby Bub » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

LOL "Spread the dead". Sounds like a zombie porn.

Bub
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Don of the Dead » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 am

Image
User avatar
Don of the Dead
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 am

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 am

Days of the Dead has recently taken an interest in this series.

Just saying...

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL

Re: The Walking Dead are coming

Postby Creature Features » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:21 pm

i am so stoked for this! Can't wait!
There ARE such things...

Creature Features
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Postby Mr. Chainsaw » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I have a feeling this will be a very active thread this fall.

Look for an interview with Melissa Cowan on FDTC this Friday! Also, chances are there may be an announcement or two (or three) coming from Days of the Dead that ties in with this series.

Mr. Chainsaw
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: Fox Lake, IL

Postby sporterX » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm pretty excited about the series and from what I've seen so far, it looks really well done. Sunday, we'll know for sure.
User avatar
sporterX
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby sgtpeppers » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 pm

I started reading the comic book a few weeks ago and I love it. I can't wait to see it brought to life.
User avatar
sgtpeppers
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Oak Lawn, IL

Postby sporterX » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:23 pm

^ I've read the first 30 or so issues and it is really good. I need to pick it back up, but there just isn't enough time to do everything I want.
User avatar
sporterX
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby sgtpeppers » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm

I've been getting the bigger books which have 5 OR 6 issues per book. I've read the first 6 so I'm thinking we are at about the same point. I had to take a break cause it was getting expensive. $15 per book and I can finish it in less than an hour.
User avatar
sgtpeppers
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Oak Lawn, IL

Next

Return to Television

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Who is online In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
Most users ever online was 47 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests